- California Supplemental Privacy Notice (California Consumer Privacy Act)
- Information Collection and Use
- Subscriber ("user") Registration and Order
- Log Files
- Data Sharing
- Links to Other Websites
- Correspondence with Users
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information
- Parental Information
- Contacting Us
Information Collection and Use
When you visit and navigate our site, we will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Personal information includes your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or credit card. NeoFill collects information from users at several different points on its site and it is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. NeoFill does not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The NeoFill site contains links to other sites. NeoFill is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites that link to or from NeoFill.
Subscriber ("user") Registration and Order
We request information from the user on our order form or during the registration process. Here a user must provide contact information (i.e. name, email, mobile phone number and address) and financial information (i.e. credit card number, expiration date).
We use this customer contact information to send information to our registered users about the services for which they have subscribed. We use the financial information collected to verify the user's identity and to bill the user for products and services.
We use your IP (Internet Provider) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. We use IP addresses to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We do not give out, sell or rent registered user address or credit card information without consent except where a) we have your consent b) we provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing personally identifying information on our behalf c) when we need to deliver a product or service that a registered user has ordered or d) to comply with valid legal process. In addition, as a facilitator of online fundraising events, NeoFill may provide personal information of donors, registered users who place items on their "watchlist" and all bidders to the non-profits involved in the associated auction event. We may occasionally share aggregated non-personally identifiable user demographic information with our partners and advertisers such as anonymous usage data, referring URLs, number of clicks, etc. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify an individual person.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States in which NeoFill or its affiliates maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that NeoFill is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites which link to or from NeoFill. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every website they visit that collects personally identifiable information.
NeoFill takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry, SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing."
Correspondence With Users
We send all registered users on our Auction ecommerce platform (i.e. NeoFillBids.com and BidDestination.com) an email confirming their registration. We also send site and service announcement updates that contain important information about the services on our website. In addition, our Customer Support Department may, as the individual situation warrants, communicate with users via telephone or email to provide them with services they have requested or to follow-up on issues relating to their account.
When a user registers as a user of NeoFill, the user agrees to receive communications from NeoFill. We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide our registered users' email addresses to third parties, unless the third party is affiliated with a promotional offer (i.e. Merchant, Media Partner). However, we occasionally send emails to our registered users informing them of our new products and services or special promotions. Users who do not wish to receive this correspondence may unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
Registered users can update their address, email, mobile phone number, or credit/debit card information at any time by logging into the "My Account" area of the site (using their Username and Password) and then clicking edit in the "My Profile" section.
At NeoFill we are aware that many children may want to visit us on the Internet. Although we welcome browsing, we ask that only individuals who are over the age of 18 register on our site. If we learn that we inadvertently have collected identifying personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information from our system.
- On receipt of said qualified Verifiable Consumer Request
- Without charge to you as a customer
- On up to 2 occasions in any 12-month period
- In a portable, readily-usable format
- Within 45 days, or if reasonably necessary as determined by NeoFill, within 90 days if notice is given to you as the consumer of the need of an extension by NeoFill.
The Verifiable Consumer Request must:
- Provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, or an authorized representative of that person.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you or a person for whom you are an authorized representative. We will only use personal information provided in a Verifiable Consumer Request to verify the identity of the person about whom the request is made and/or the authority of the requestor to make the request.
California Supplemental Privacy Notice
A) Overview of what Information may be Collected and with Whom it may be Shared
Depending on how you interact with us, NeoFill may collect the following categories of information as summarized in the table below. This Supplemental Notice does not apply to personal information we collect from employees or job applicants in their capacity as employees or job applicants. It also does not apply to personal information we collect from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services.
|Categories of Personal Information We Collect||Categories of Third Parties with Which We Share that Information|
|Identifiers (such as name, address, email address, mobile phone number)|| |
|Commercial Information (such as transaction data)|| |
|Financial Data (such as billing information)|| |
|Internet or Other Network or Device Activity (such as browsing history or app usage)|| |
|Location Information (e.g. inferred from your IP address)|| |
|Professional or Employment-Related Data (such as the name of your employer)|| |
|Legally Protected Classifications (such as gender and marital status)|| |
|Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You|| |
All of the categories of personal information we collect about you (as detailed below) come from the following categories of sources:
- You, including automatically collected information through your use of our services
- Our affiliate companiesThird parties
B) Your Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask us to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information, including information reasonably capable of being associated with you or your household that we have collected about you within the previous 12 months and still retain. We will also disclose, if applicable:
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting the information
- The categories of service providers with whom we shared the information
When you request access, we will not disclose the following personal information to you, but we will explain to you the basis for our denial:
- Information lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records
- Information if the disclosure of it creates a conflict with federal or state law
- Information that is deidentified or aggregate consumer information
- A consumer report about you we obtain from a credit bureau
- Information if the disclosure of it creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of that personal information, your account with us, or the security of our business's systems or networks
- Your Social Security number, driver's license number or other government-issued identification number, financial account number, any health insurance or medical identification number, an account password, or security questions and answers
For purposes of this Policy, we will not collect personal information that we would not otherwise collect in the ordinary course of our business, retain personal information for longer than we would otherwise retain such information in the ordinary course of our business, or reidentify or otherwise link information that is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information.
C) Your Right to Request Deletion of Your Personal Information.
You can request to have your personal information deleted from our systems and we will ask our service providers to do the same.
Consequences of Deletion: Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. If you make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending your deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information.
Exceptions: We may not be able to fulfill your request to delete personal information if we (or our service providers) are required to retain your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you
- Security: to detect data security incidents
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services)
In order to exercise your right to deletion, please contact Customer Support via email to CustomerService@NeoFill.com using an email address affiliated with your account and follow these instructions:
- In the subject of you request, please write "Right to Deletion Under CCPA"
- In the body of your email, please include sufficient personal information for us to locate your records and to verify the identity affiliated with your account.
- At a minimum, you must provide the full name and each email address affiliated with your account.
We may request additional information to complete the verification process if we are unable to verify your identity initially. Our ability to locate your personal information is limited by the accuracy and the completeness of the information that you provide. For example, if you use multiple email addresses and you include only one in your request, we may only delete the email address that you included in the request.
You may also contact us by phone at 866.311.9806 to submit your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under CCPA and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your rights.
We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. However, we do not currently provide any financial incentives.
Effective January 1, 2020